You are the architect of your life and how you treat yourself is of utmost importance. Proper hygiene and eating a good meal will keep you refresh and vibrant always.
Hygiene is one of those things everyone is expected to know but is seldom spoken off. Imagine having a friend with a bad mouth breath which is a great turn off and you can’t tell him or her.
The human body can provide places for disease-causing germs and parasites to grow and multiply. These places include the skin and in and around the openings to the body. It is less likely that germs and parasites will get inside the body if people have good personal hygiene habits.
Personal hygiene habits such as washing your hands and brushing and flossing your teeth will help keep bacteria, viruses, and illnesses at bay. And there are mental as well as physical benefits. Practicing good body hygiene helps you feel good about yourself, which is important for your mental health. Untidy hair and clothes, body odor, bad breath, missing teeth, and so on are often seen as unhealthy.
There is more to it than just wearing deodorant or rinsing your mouth with mouth wash. Good personal hygiene is essential to promoting good health.
These tips below will reduce your risk of infection and also enhance your overall health.
- Bathe regularly, at least twice daily.
- Brush at least twice daily (after meals).
- Wash your hands with antibacterial hand wash.
- Trim your nails.
- Floss every day (clean between your teeth ).
- Changing into clean clothes.
- Hanging clothes in the sun to dry, the sunray helps in killing germs.
- Ironing underwear, the hotness of the iron help in killing germs.
- Get enough rest, sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Turn away from other people and cover your nose and mouth whenever you want to cough or sneeze there are a whole lot of other tips, drop some of yours in the comment section.