Man is a spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body, your body is where your spirit lives, and the spirit is renewed by feeding it with the word. So is it in our home, we live in the house and provide it with the best treatment ever, either in terms of feeding, decoration, daily routines, upkeep and so on.
The home is an important integral part of our lives; as such it should be given some attention. Mostly speaking everyone has a home to live and get back to, is your domicile. What you invest and allow in is all determined by you. As we dive in, we will be exploring us on some extraordinary tips to make that home as refreshing as it should for your pleasure.
This article is in two parts; Your home and You. Firstly we discuss on your home, which has to do with some housekeeping tips. In housekeeping tips we have a whole lot, say general housekeeping from your design, your style, sitting room, your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and a whole lot.
So let’s start with the kitchen, the kitchen is one of the most important parts of the home, and therefore so paramount. The kitchen bears the mark of leadership in the house, how do I mean? Everyone either foodies or not are lead to this wonderful space in the house a.k.a powerhouse. As valuable as this space in the house is, we need to keep it clean and tidy always. It should be hygienically clean, top-notch class of its own.
These amazing tips below can help you achieve that, keeping it ever freshening and fulfilling:
- The kitchen should be kept clean after use, all dishes are done and dusted, this is so very important, this makes the kitchen so refreshing and there wouldn’t be room for fungal and other bacteria to brood in this wonderful space or on the dishes.
- One amazing tip in washing burnt pot immediately after using it; put some water in the burnt pot and place it back on fire, once the water is warm, try washing the pot you will be amazed at the result.
- This tip is all-purpose tips, but it is very important in the kitchen as well; mix some amount of baking soda and some warm water to make a general cleaner. Use liberally on your floors, surfaces, and anywhere else that’s in need of a scrub.
- Use some lime and soda to get rid of some stubborn stains, on greasy surfaces.
- To clean the microwave for an instant, pop a heat-proof cup of water with half a lemon and its juice in the microwave on a high setting for a minute or two. Leave the mixture in the microwave with the door closed for 5 minutes for the steam to do its work, then easily wipe down the inside of your microwave. Lemon has an amazing fragrance it will leave your entire kitchen smelling fresh and clean.
- Get rid of any stain or smell by using lemon to clean your chopping board, its lifts stains and gives an amazing smell.
- Do you want your kitchen looking all modernize and gorgeous, Ketchup can be used to shine you cupper pans.
- Are in a hurry to make dinner and it got burnt, to reduce the burnt smell, sprinkle some salt in the burnt pot to reduce the smell.
- Vinegar is good Remove limescale from your kettle by filling it with half white vinegar, half water and soaking overnight. In the morning, give it a rinse and the timescale should disappear. Not only will your kettle last longer, but your drinks should taste better too (assuming you’ve washed away the vinegar.
- These amongst many are some of the tips needed to keep your powerhouse ever glowing.
Let me know if these tips were helpful in the comment section.